Halloween Dinner Recipes
There are lots of Halloween dinner recipes that can be easily served this Halloween season. The pumpkin pie is considered as the most traditional and oldest Halloween dinner recipe in different parts of the world, together with bread products and pumpkin cake.
Many people have different fruits, candy bars and pumpkin seeds for snacks. A bowl that is filled with hard candy bars is something that is usually expected during Halloween season.
Having these food items is a brilliant idea but it is more fun and exciting if you create your own version of Halloween dinner recipes. Here, you will learn and know some of the mouth-watering and delicious Halloween dinner recipes that you can prepare and serve on your Halloween dinner.
Choose the most favorite cookies of your family and bake them. It can be any type of cookies such as sugar cookies, peanut butter or chocolate chip. You can use black and orange icing to design various Halloween images in top of each cookie. Aside from this, you can draw ghosts, pumpkins or witch. Any Halloween design will do, so try different ones to see what you can really accomplish.
Cupcakes are another delicious food that you can prepare and serve during your Halloween dinner. You can use any type of cake mix that you love but make sure that it suits your budget. When they are already cooked, set aside and let it cool. After that, use black and orange frosting to give your cupcakes the tradition Halloween hues. Then you can add a special flare to them by simply placing a small piece of Halloween candy in the center of each cupcake. This could be any type of hard candy that is shaped like Halloween figures.
Most people serve refreshments during their Halloween dinner, but make sure to make them more enticing and exciting. You can do this by simply using food coloring to turn your beverages into Halloween hues. If you don’t want to put food coloring on a certain beverage, make the ice cubes more colorful. You can do this by using food coloring in the water used to make your ice cubes. In this way, you can be sure that every drink you serve has a Halloween spirit and touch.
This is considered as one of the well-known Halloween dinner recipes that you can prepare this coming Halloween season. These are the ingredients that you will need in preparing Eyeballs.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup of tiny marshmallows
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of hot water
- 3 oz. lemon gelatin
- The first thing that you need to do is to mix the lemon gelatin into one cup of water using your double boiler.
- Second, add the marshmallows and stir until it completely melts.
- Third, remove from heat and add cream cheese and pineapple juice.
- Fourth, beat until it is well blended.
- Fifth, let it cool and fold in mayonnaise.
- If you have truffle candy molds or round ice cube tray, pour the mixture and refrigerate it. Wait until it is thick enough for scooping into eyeballs.
- Use a melon-baller. Scoop full balls of the mixture and set aside for decoration.
- When it comes to decoration, use food coloring and creatively paint on them using a paintbrush. Use black food coloring when painting the pupils.
This is considered as one of the most delicious Halloween dinner recipes that you should not miss to prepare on your Halloween dinner.
- One tube red decorator gel
- ¾ cup whole blanched almonds
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 and 2/3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of almond extract
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- Beat together the vanilla, almond extract, egg, sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Beat in salt, baking powder and flour.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Working with 1 quarter of the dough at a time and keep the other half refrigerated, roll teaspoonful of dough into finger shapes for every cookie.
- When making nails, press almonds firmly into the ends. Squeeze in the center to give a knuckle shape. Make slashes using a paring knife to easily form knuckles.
- Place on lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in 325 F for about 20-25 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Let it cool. Lift the almond and squeeze the red decorator gel onto the spaces then press the almond back. Make slashes in the finger and fill them up with red gel to add a freaky touch of bloody fingers.
- Remove the baking sheet and serve.
This is recognized as the most traditional and oldest Halloween dinner recipes. Halloween dinner would not be complete without a pumpkin pie on the dinner table.
- ½ tsp. of all spice
- 1 2/3 cups of milk
- ¼ tsp. of cloves
- ½ tsp. of ginger
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- ½ tsp. of salt
- 1 1lb. can pumpkin
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- Get your pie crust that is slightly cooked.
- Bake in a heated over at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Keep on baking for 45 minutes and keep checking by simply inserting a table knife at the center of your pie.
- Let it cool on your wire rack.
- You can serve it hot or cold with whipped cream
Baked Worms in Apples Halloween
The name of this Halloween food may make you a bit squeamish; however, this recipe is not gross looking. In fact they are relatively effective in scaring little monster you might have in the house. No matter what, apples always make a remarkable Halloween food treat.
- 1 dozen gummy worms
- 1 dozen apples
- 1 small jar of red jam
- 4 T-butter
- Clean the apples
- Cut the core out from the base end of the apple and leave about half inch from the base.
- In every hole, put one teaspoon jam and butter
- Bake the apples without covering in a 350-degree oven. Let stand on your kitchen counter to cool.
- When they are cooled down, insert I gummy worn in the hole, leave half of the worm hanging
- Serve as a dessert
Bloody Fingers Halloween Party Recipe
Looking for a nasty looking Halloween party recipe to prepare for your family and guests this coming Halloween season? Then why not try bloody fingers Halloween party recipe. This will surely make a memorable experience for your guests and to your family as well.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tube red decorator gel
- 3/4 cup almonds, whole blanched
Cream together egg, sugar, butter as well as almond extract. Beat in dry ingredients slowly and then let stand in your fridge for thirty minutes. Shape teaspoonful of dough into a finger and then press one almond into one end to resemble fingernails.
Also you can shape knuckles in the dough. Bake for twenty to twenty five minutes in a 325 degree oven. Once cool, remove almond and then squeeze red food coloring and press back almond over it to look like blood oozing fingernail.
Halloween Bloody Baked Rats
This is an inexpensive, creepy and fun Halloween entrée which will gross out and make a shocking impression on your dinner guests. Halloween Bloody Baked Rats is a mini meatloaf which is baked in fresh tomato sauce and shaped like a rat with cheese in the center. The moment you slice it, the gooey cheese will appear. To make it more appetizing, it is garnished with pasta as well as carrot ears. Bloody baked rats are 100 percent sure to be tasty and devilishly delicious dinner.
- 2 kilo of ground beed
- 1 egg beaten
- Half gloves of onion finely chopped
- 1 C dry bread crumbs
- 1 packet or 1.25 ounce meatloaf
- 1 C cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 3 can or 10 ounce of tomato sauce
- 1 C white sugar
- 1 tbps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbps green peas frozen
- 1 ounce spaghetti, uncooked divided into fourths
- 1/2 carrot slice into 1/8 inch thick slices
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour and 15 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C
- In a huge bowl, mix the egg, ground beef, bread crumbs, onion as well as meatloaf seasoning. Blend the whole ingredients using your hands. Measure 1/3 cup of the mixture and mold like a meatball. Form a point at one end. Then lengthen it a bit through rolling the meat between your hands. Put it into a thin baking dish, and keep on forming the remaining meat. Put in pieced of pasta into the curved end of the rat to create a tail.
- Get a medium size bowl, mix sugar, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce.
- Pour over the rats in a dish and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake for forty five minutes
- Uncover the bowl and keep on baking for another twenty to thirty minutes, basting from time to time to smooth finish the rats.
- While baking the rats, heat carrots and peas in a microwave for fifteen seconds.
- Then slowly move the rats to serving platter but make sure the tail is intact. Press green peas into the pointed end to create eyes, and put in carrot slice to create ears. Spoon tomato sauce around the rats and then serve.
Dead Man Meatloaf
Your guests, loved ones and most essential kids will surely love this Halloween dinner recipe. It is easy to prepare. As a matter fact in just a matter of minutes you will have a spook yet yummy Halloween meal.
- 1 tbps butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbps garlic minced
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 kilo ground beef
- 1 tbps Cajun seasoning
- 1 C bread crumbs
- 1 pitted olive
This recipe is easy to prepare, but make sure to follow this guide to obtain the desired taste and look.
- Put the butter in a small skillet over a medium heat and wait until it softens. Put onion, celery and garlic about ten minutes. Transfer these to a bowl and let them cool.
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Put aluminum foil to baking sheet then spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the beaten eggs to the bowl with the vegetables. Mix until eggs are smooth. Put in ground beef, bread crumbs and Cajun seasoning. Mix using your hand to blend well the whole ingredients. Then form the mixture into a stick man.
- Put it in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes. Make sure to insert a food thermometer in the center of the mixture to avoid overcooking.
- When done put the olive halves to create eyes. Pour your favorite sauce onto the stomach or belly and put it back to over and then bake for 10 minutes more.
- Serve while it is hot. For a thrilling and impaled impact don’t forget to put plastic knife in the stomach.
These are just some of the most delicious and mouth-watering Halloween dinner recipes that you shouldn’t miss to prepare and serve at your table dinner during Halloween dinner. These Halloween dinner recipes will surely suit on your taste buds and allow you to feel the spirit and touch of Halloween season. This Halloween dinner recipe will make your Halloween party more memorable and unforgettable as well. So, what are you waiting for? Try them now!